All Orders Ship Free & Fast!
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
Not all matcha is created equal. As true matcha fanatics, we made it our mission to find the absolute purest, highest-grade, most flavorful, fresh, and vibrant matcha in existence... and we did.
Meet Mantra Matcha: The Best Matcha On Earth.
Mantra Matcha’s Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha is carefully harvested and sourced directly from a non-commercialized, private hillside farm located near Uji, Japan. It is then brought to you, farm-to-cup.
This isn't your typical run-of-the-mill, mass-produced, processed, culinary, low-grade matcha disguised as Ceremonial. Our matcha is stone-ground to maintain its smoothness, integrity, and nutritional profile. This is Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha at its finest.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Net Wt 2.3oz (66g), 60 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
It is a Christmas present. Have not tried it yet
I just love the clean taste of Mantra Matcha's Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha. It is unlike any other Matcha I have tried on the market! I recommend it to anyone who will listen and share it and I love sharing delicious recipes I make with their matcha on my socials too xo @ariannasalyards_
This is easily the highest quality and best tasting matcha I’ve had! I love drinking it both as an iced and a hot latte, and it even tastes amazing without any added sweeter which is rare for me. Will definitely be purchasing again.