New to matcha? Start here. Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha is used as the matcha base for each blend.
This hand-picked selection includes the following Mantra Matcha staples:
- Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha (Unflavored)
- Cinnamon Goji Berry Matcha
- Banana Cacao Matcha
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Artificial flavors and colors
- Sugar, sucralose, and stevia
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha (Unflavored)
Not all matcha is created equal. As true matcha fanatics, we made it our mission to find the absolute purest, highest-grade, most flavorful, fresh, and vibrant matcha in existence... and we did.
Meet Mantra Matcha: The Best Matcha On Earth.
Mantra Matcha’s Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha is carefully harvested and sourced directly from a non-commercialized, private hillside farm located near Uji, Japan. It is then brought to you, farm-to-cup.
This isn't your typical run-of-the-mill, mass-produced, processed, culinary, low-grade matcha disguised as Ceremonial. Our matcha is stone-ground to maintain its smoothness, integrity, and nutritional profile. This is Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha at its finest. Quality is everything when it comes to matcha and ours is unmatched.
Cinnamon Goji Berry Matcha
This is the perfect union of top-shelf matcha, cinnamon, and goji berries. Our one-of-a-kind combination of superfood ingredients is fragrant with light hints of sweetness in each sip. This aromatic, feel-good matcha blend packs a ton of nutrients and can be enjoyed any time of the day. In addition to sipping, our consumers love incorporating this unique blend into baking.
Banana Cacao Matcha
Chocolate chip banana bread, chocolate chip banana nut muffins, chocolate-covered frozen bananas... delicious! No one can say bananas and chocolate don't pair well together. We've taken this classic combination and gave it a healthy twist by infusing it with top-shelf matcha. Rather than using chocolate itself, we ditched the butter and sugar, instead opting for cacao (the organic superfood relative of chocolate). Try adding to your morning smoothie or sip in place of dessert.
Combined Net Wt 6.5oz (186g), 120 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
I have tried a couple different ones and yours tastes absolutely the best. I look forward to my Matcha every morning and in the afternoon!
HANDS DOWN and I've tried them all!
Seriously so glad I decided to buy this. It's truly worth its value in spades. I cannot even begin to describe how matcha got me back on track and eased my racing mind.