Favorite Flavors Bundle
Are you over boring, grassy-tasting matcha? Look no further. We've handpicked 3 of our most flavorful favorites in this colorful bundle.
Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha is used as the matcha base for each blend.
This savory bundle include the following Mantra Matcha fan-favorites:
- Rose Hip Dragon Fruit Matcha
- Superfood Berry Matcha
- Ginger Beet Matcha
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Artificial flavors and colors
- Sugar, sucralose, and stevia
Rose Hip Dragon Fruit Matcha
There’s a good chance you’ve seen vibrant pink fruit next to a cup of matcha on social media or in a Starbucks television commercial. This is that drink but without the harmful genetically modified ingredients and added sugar. Unlike the aforementioned, this version is organic and clean label with no preservatives, fillers, artificial flavors or colors. Overflowing with flavor, the blending of dragon fruit and rose hip (made from actual roses) makes the perfect combination… name a more iconic duo.
Superfood Berry Matcha
An eclectic mix of superfood berries collide with fresh, vibrant matcha to quench the thirstiest of thirsts. This light, refreshing flavor is nothing short of invigorating. Made with blueberries, strawberries, goji berries, maqui berries, acai berries, raspberries, blackberries, and a hint of acerola cherry, there’s no denying the nutritional punch this blend is packing. Sip to revive and come alive.
Ginger Beet Matcha
This robust, heavenly combination of ginger and beet warms the body, promotes relaxation, and eases digestion. It is the perfect tea to sip while reading a book or relaxing to calm the mind and body. Neither too sweet nor spicy, the notes of each ingredient are well-balanced just like you in tree pose during a yoga session. Think of this flavor profile as cold-pressed juice infused with matcha. Namaste.
Combined Net Wt 5.8oz (165g), 90 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
Love the flavors
I actually know the founder and she is the sweetest nicest person I know! So awesome to see her business do good for the community and with supporting No Kid Hungry!
Smooth, steady energy powdered by plants with mouthwatering flavors. Sign me up!