All Orders Ship Free & Fast!
Strawberry Lemon Matcha
This is what a lively sunny day would taste like if it was captured in a cup. Few things are more refreshing than a crisp, fresh-squeezed glass of lemonade, especially one infused with organic strawberries. When combined with fresh matcha, you'll want to make our juicy lemon heaven your main squeeze everyday. This invigorating matcha blend provides a flavorful superfood kick that can brighten any day. Sip to restore, rehydrate, and energize naturally.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Lemon Juice
- Organic Maltodextrin
- No Nonsense
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of health benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Organic Strawberry – You know strawberries are juicy and delicious, but did you know that they’re also high in vitamin c, manganese, folate, and potassium? Additionally, they contain antioxidants and plant compounds that contribute to proper heart health. The benefits of strawberries don’t stop there. They’re credited with helping to lower bad cholesterol (LDL), inflammation, and oxidative stress.
Organic Lemon – Nothing quenches your thirst on a hot day like lemonade. This is because lemons actually promote hydration by enhancing the flavor of water and other beverages. Lemons are commonly included in cleanses and cold-pressed juices because of their benefits. They contain polyphenol antioxidants, which combat weight gain. Like oranges, lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C, which can have profound positive effects on skin quality. Lemons have the ability to help with dry-mouth, bad breath, constipation, digestion, and skin glow.
Organic Maltodextrin – A pinch of organic, non-GMO maltodextrin produced from vegetable starch has been added solely for the purpose of preventing hardening of the powder. It is not used as sweetener or filler in any Mantra Matcha products.
Net Wt 1.9oz (54g), 30 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
in my experience, matcha is a bit bitter and dull. Adding flavors like this really changes that.. Not only is it tolerable, but it actually tastes good
Hands down my fav mantra matcha flavor! It's so juicy and refreshing. I put in my shaker with water, add a handful of ice cubes, and shake. Super quick and easy.
Rediculously tasty!!!! Set a monthly subscription and don't regret