All Orders Ship Fast & Free!
Rose Hip Dragon Fruit Matcha
There’s a good chance you’ve seen vibrant pink fruit next to a cup of matcha on social media or in a Starbucks television commercial. This is that drink but without the harmful genetically modified ingredients and added sugar. Unlike the aforementioned, this version is organic and clean label with no preservatives, fillers, artificial flavors or colors. Overflowing with flavor, the blending of dragon fruit and rose hip (made from actual roses) makes the perfect combination… name a more iconic duo.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Organic Dragon Fruit
- Organic Rose Hips
- No Nonsense
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of health benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Organic Dragon Fruit – This vibrant pink tropical fruit goes by several names, including pitaya and strawberry pear. But dragon fruit is much more than an eye-catching superfood with cool nicknames. It contains high amounts of magnesium, fiber, multiple forms of antioxidants, vitamin C, betalains, and carotenoids to rejuvenate the mind and body. A low-calorie serving can boost low iron levels, strengthen your immune system, and provide prebiotics to support a healthy gut. Dragon fruit puts the ‘super’ in ‘superfood’.
Organic Rose Hips – aka the Fruit of the Rose. And yes, it actually comes from rose flowers. Rose hips are small bulbs located directly under the rose petals. In recent years, it has become an anti-aging superstar ingredient in skin creams. Rose hip does wonders for you, inside and out. It contains tiliroside, an antioxidant that is directly tied to weight loss support. Additionally, rose hips are comprised of other key nutrients such as vitamins A, B, C, and E. They are said to help with arthritis and overall heart health.
Net Wt 2.1oz (60g), 30 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
This gives my water a nice fruity matcha flavor so it doesn’t taste grassy like others. Feels like I’m giving my body goodness with all the benefits of matcha.
Rose hips are extra trendy right now in skincare products due to their laundry list of benefits. Had no idea that tasted this good and had nutritional benefits. Interesting description!
My fav flavors for sure!