Cinnamon Goji Berry Matcha
This is the perfect union of top-shelf matcha, cinnamon, and goji berries. Our one-of-a-kind combination of superfood ingredients is fragrant with light hints of sweetness in each sip. This aromatic, feel-good matcha blend packs a ton of nutrients and can be enjoyed any time of the day. In addition to sipping, our consumers love incorporating this unique blend into baking.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Organic Goji Berries
- Organic Cinnamon
- No Nonsense
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of health benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Organic Goji Berry – This superfood is a health superstar. Loaded with impressive levels of vitamin A and C, plus fiber and antioxidants, it boasts quite the nutritional punch. Goji Berries are shown to slow the signs of aging, support eye health, and strengthen your liver.
Organic Cinnamon – Besides tasting great, cinnamon is known for its medicinal properties. For thousands of years, it has been used to treat a variety of ailments. Science has shown that cinnamon may lower inflammation, improve heart health, lower blood sugar, encourage weight loss, minimize menstrual cramps, and improved brain function. Cinnamon stimulates collagen production which can improve skin elasticity and appearance.
Net Wt 1.9oz (54g), 30 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
As a self-proclaimed matcha connoisseur, I feel I've tried all types of matcha. You'll totally find matcha that is bitter or sometimes even too artificially sweet. Mantra Matcha has hit the nail on the head! Sweet, smooth, and just SO good!
These matches are delicious and the additional flavors add a complex depth without added sweetness.
I LOVED IT!