Banana Cacao Matcha
Chocolate chip banana bread, chocolate chip banana nut muffins, chocolate-covered frozen bananas... delicious! No one can say bananas and chocolate don't pair well together. We've taken this classic combination and gave it a healthy twist by infusing it with top-shelf matcha. Rather than using chocolate itself, we ditched the butter and sugar, instead opting for cacao (the organic superfood relative of chocolate). Try adding to your morning smoothie or sip in place of dessert.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Organic Banana
- Organic Cacao Powder
- No Nonsense
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of health benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Organic Banana – Bananas are a staple in every kitchen around the globe due to their nutritional profile and delicious taste. Although this fan-favorite fruit is known for its high levels of potassium, bananas are also loaded with many additional nutrients such as vitamins B6 and C, magnesium, copper, and manganese. Plus they're primarily comprised of pectin, a fiber that helps regulate digestion and blood sugar levels. The high level of fiber combined with low caloric content makes bananas a great option in terms of supporting weight loss efforts. Did we mention bananas also contain starches vital in supporting athletic performance and recovery?
Organic Cacao – The final products of both chocolate and cocoa originate from a much healthier origin, cacao beans. Unlike chocolate, which is highly processed with added sugar, cacao is quite nutritious. It contains significant amounts of iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Surprisingly it's a quality source of fiber and protein, yet low in sugar. This antioxidant powerhouse has anti-inflammatory properties, and can help boost immune health. We should mention that it tastes just like chocolate.
Net Wt 2.1oz (60g), 30 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Mantra Matcha: No Nonsense. Super Premium. Real Good.
I usually get the Banana Cacao and Ceremonial Matcha. Both are the best. No bitter taste at all. I’ve tried different ones and always come back to this brand!
I love all Mantra Matcha, especially the Banana Cacao which dissolves perfectly and the flavorings have a beautiful flavor that pair beautifully with grassy matcha! I love it with almond milk, and 1-2 tsp sweetener =)
Great just love the flavor & energy it gives