Ginger Beet Matcha
This robust, heavenly combination of ginger and beet warms the body, promotes relaxation, and eases digestion. It is the perfect tea to sip while reading a book or relaxing to calm the mind and body. Neither too sweet nor spicy, the notes of each ingredient are well-balanced just like you in tree pose during a yoga session. Think of this flavor profile as cold-pressed juice infused with matcha. Namaste.
- Organic Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Beet Root
- No Nonsense
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha – A superfood powerhouse form of green tea loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and a variety of health benefits. We use Mantra Matcha's own Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha as the base for all our blends. It contains less caffeine per serving (33mg) than a standard cup of coffee (95mg) and is the perfect coffee replacement and anytime pick-me-up.
Organic Ginger – For thousands of years, ginger has been praised for its natural soothing properties, from remedying stomach aches, nausea, much more. It's commonly used as non-medicinal relief from colds and sore throats. It also supports increased brain function, reduces menstrual ailments, decreases muscle pain and stiffness, aids in weight loss, and helps with digestion. Feel bloated? Over-eat? Organic ginger to the rescue!
Organic Beet – There’s a good reason why beets are included in all your favorite cold-pressed juices. Yes, they’re sweet and tasty, but they also come with a laundry list of benefits that keep your body optimized and in check. Organic beet, a root vegetable, is low in calories and high in nutrients – in other words, they are extremely healthy. Beets contain vitamins and minerals such as fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6 & C. Many health supplements incorporate beets given their reputation for enhancing athletic performance. In addition, they are proven to boost energy levels, reduce inflammation, and improve digestive health.
Net Wt 1.9oz (54g), 30 servings.
Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Organic, Plant-Based, & Delicious.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
Improves mood and calms the mind
Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
- FDA Disclaimer
HOW TO WHISK MANTRA MATCHA
- Place 1-2 scoops (using included scooper), or 1-2 teaspoons, of Mantra Matcha into a small, dry bowl.
- Mantra Matcha is premixed to remove large clumps so a sifter is not needed.
- Add 2 oz of warm water to the matcha (never use boiling water as it strips the matcha of its nutrients)!
- Whisk firmly in a W motion for 20 seconds.
- Add in 4 more oz of water and whisk for another 20 seconds to enhance froth.
- Pour into cup, customize toppings/mixers as desired, and enjoy!
- For iced matcha, follow the above steps and pour the whisked matcha into a cup that contains ice and 10 oz of cold water (for a total of 16 oz). Shake or stir vigorously to mix.
- Reminder: Whisking Mantra Matcha is not required. Our matcha is so smooth, you can simply stir into water using a spoon or shake to mix. Use whisk to experience the true matcha ritual.
WAYS TO PREPARE MANTRA MATCHA
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Additional Uses – Add to yogurt, granola, popsicles, protein shakes, oatmeal, acai bowls, muffins, pancakes, donuts, cookies, martinis, ice cream, and more. Check out our recipe page for more ideas.
Sweeteners – This matcha blend does not contain any added sweeteners, real or artificial (not even stevia). Drink unsweetened or sweeten to your liking with honey, organic cane sugar, or monk fruit.
Toppings – Get creative by adding other toppings such as caramel drizzle, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg, or cacao.
Warming for the winter. Love getting cozied up with a warm mug of Mantra Matcha!!!
Took a risk and tried a flavor that I normally wouldn't. Worked out well and look forward to trying some of their other flavors. lots to choose from.